- Barsebäck Strand Camping is affiliated to the National Swedish Campsite Association (SCR). On checking-in, you must produce a valid Camping Key Europe card. If you do not have one of these, reception can activate an old card or issue a new card prior to check-in.
- You most have a permanent home address and ID to be able to stay at SCR-affiliated campsites
- For bookings prior to January/February 2020: Registration fee/cancellation fee is 20% of the total amount excluding cancellation cover/admin fee of 195 SEK. See booking terms for updated terms: booking terms
- Barsebäck Strand camping is a family-campsite with a minimum age limit of 18 years. The age limit does not apply for families when at least on parent is staying at the campsite. NB! during the midsummer weekend and for other special events, the age limit is raised to 23 year.
- Only one car is permitted per pitch/cottage and only one equipage per pitch. The maximun speed limit on the campsite is 20 km/h-remember that there are a lot of children around! Vehicle Traffic is only permitted between the site entrance and your pitch or cottage. No vehicle traffic is permitted after 23.00. In the event of a late arrival, please park outside reception and check in the next morning.
- Open fires are not permitted anywhere on the campsite. Please use a barbecue or the barbecues areas provided around the campsite when cooking outsid
- Any visitors must report to reception on arrival and requested to park their vehicle in the parking area outside reception.
- Swedish vehicles must, unless otherwise agreed, have a swedish MOT, be taxed and have traffic insurance. Caravans must be registered and have passed inspection.
- Only camping equipment of normal type and size may be used. Please note, however, that you are not permitted to erect ´tent cabins´of permanent nature.
- The installation of own permanent fixtures and fittings to a tent or caravan, such as fences and protective barriers, is not permitted without special permissions. Please ask if you are in any doubt about such matters.
- You are allowed to place the caravan on the direction you wish, however, you need to have the distance of 4 meter to the site boundary. These rules apply to all campsites. 4 meter rule is not covered by campers.
- Hydrants are at the campingarea. Read the Camping map. Custom installations are not allowed.
- Ensure that bottled gas and electrical equipment has been tested and approved in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Campers are not entitled to sublease or let pitches
- Goods and services may not be traded or sold on the campsite without permissions from the manager.
- Carriage must be registered and registered on the user of the site alternatively on the lease
We hope that you understand the rules so all our guests have a good experience!
Welcome to Barsebäck Strand!
Ola & Anna with staff
- A general rule at the campsite is to show consideration for others. Disorderly or noisy behaviour will not be tolerated. Driving should be kept to a minimum to avoid disturbing other campers and quests. Drive at the walking pace. The site must be quiet between the hours of 23.00 and 06.00. (Exceptions may occur at the campsite’s own events.)
- Help children to find the areas that have been set aside for playing ball games, etc. There are a number go playing fields and playgrounds around the site
- It is not permitted to let other guests on to the campsite using someone else´s card. Anyone who ignores this rule will be asked to leave the site. All visitors must report to reception.
- The staff at Barsebäck Strand are here to help keep the site tidy and peaceful and can help in the event of any problems. In the event of problems during the night, please call the manager on +46 414 401180. Otherwise, contact the reception at
+46 10-1516160. In the event of a crime or serious accident, please call the emergency service on 112.
- Dog owners are requested to show the greatest possible consideration to other campers and guests, and to keep dogs on a short lead, to exercise them outside of the campsite and to clean up after them.
- Please help us to keep the campsite clean and tidy. Use the rubbish bins provided around the campsite.
- Please leave the communal areas (Toilets, washroom and showers rooms, kitchens and wash-up areas) as you would like to find them.
- Smoking is prohibited in all cottages and in all areas around the campsite. Pets are also not permitted in any communal area and cottages, except number 4 and 5 of the cottages. There is a fine of 2000:- SEK for not observing the campsites rules regarding smoking and pets.
- Unless otherwise Agreed with reception, you must have cleaned and vacated your pitch or the Cottage before 12:00 on the day of departure. This is for the new guests. If you check-out at a later time, you get a new daily charge and there may be charge for any additional costs occasioned by the delay.
- Manager and staff are not responsible for any loss or damage to the guests property. Anyone who damages buildings, equipment or the property of other campers and quests is liable for damages in accordance with applicable rules and legislation. Any damage or thefts will be reported to the police.
- Most campers and guests do behave in a considerate manner. Staff may in exceptional cases, be forced to take action against guests who do not.